What would it take for me to vote for either Pres. Barack Obama or Gov. Mitt Romney? Would you like a list?
- End the TSA (obvious if you read any of my tweets).
- End the PATRIOT Act - the abomination of our rights
- End the war on drugs - at least start the decriminalization process.
- Stop using executive orders to bypass our "elected" Congress.
- Come up with a real solution to the entitlement problem that does not place an extreme burden on the next generation.
- Cut out the welfare for the military-industrial complex.
- Stop corporations, unions, and other special interest groups from having major influence in the writing of legislature.
- Allow citizens to exercise their free natural rights that are guaranteed under the Constitiution.
- Start realizing that you and the Congress are supposed to work for the people.
Simple list, but I can't see many "major party" politicians being able to even come close to offering any solutions to this.
That is why I continue to vote 3rd party whenever possible in elections.