Update 10.24/15 with latest dropouts and choices
Update 1/26/16 with current candidates
Update 2/1 with Iowa fallout
Update 2/4 with additional GOP drops
Update 2/10 with New Hampshire fallout
Update 2/12 with the Gilmore dropout
With a little more than a year to go to the general elections, maybe it is time to correct political nicknames or slogans?
- Bernie Sanders - "Feel the Money Bern"
- Hilary Clinton - "I did what to my mail server? "
- Elizabeth Warren - "I'd rather be the puppet master"
- Joe Biden - "3rd Time is a Charm"
See You Later
- Jim Webb - "Thank me for my service, but I know I have no chance at the nomination"
- Lincoln Chafee - " What party am I today?"
- Lawrence Lessig - "The Referendum President?"
- Martin O'Malley - "Can I get a debate please @DWStweets?" "Mr. 0.6%" - Dropped 2/1
- Donald Trump - "My tongue is sponsored by Dr. Scholl's"
- Jeb Bush - "Need a Bush in the White House about every 8 years, right?"
- Marco Rubio - "You have heard my immigrant's son story, right?"
- John Kaisch - "Republicans can't win without Ohio. I am from Ohio, pick me."
- Ted Cruz - "Tea Party is still relevant, right?"
- Ben Carson - "Proof that intelligences does not equal common sense"
See You Later
- Rick Perry - "Adios, MoFos"
- Scott Walker - "Come on Iowa, you know I am governor right next door. Wisconsin isn't that bad, is it?"
- Bobby Jindal - "Why do I sound like Kermit the Frog when I debate?" - Dropped Dec 2015
- Lindsay Graham - "Bomb them, Bomb them, and Bomb them again" - Dropped Dec 2015
- George Pataki - "Still making Rudy Giuliani look like a more viable candidate from New York" - Dropped Dec 2015
- Mike Huckabee - "I too was born in Hope, Arkansas. Worked once" - Dropped 2/1/16
- Rand Paul - "Why do libertarians like my daddy more than me?" -Dropped 2/3/16
- Rick Santorum - "I haven't changed positions since 2008...worked for me then, right?" - Dropped 2/3/16
- Carly Fiorina - "Who wouldn't love this face, now sponsored by the Military Industrial Complex" - Dropped 2/10/16
- Chris Christie - "I would have to think if Congress outlawed Krispy Kremes if I would enforce that law with troops" - Dropped 2/10/16
- Jim Gilmore - "Must be in the witness protection program for Presidential candidates" - Dropped 2/12/16
- Gary Johnson - "Can you take me higher?"
- John McAfee - "I wrote antivirus program and I am crazy...might make me qualified."
- Austin Peterson
- 9 others that have no chance
- Jill Stein